What information we collect
We collect some information about your use of CalcMe. Specifically:
- The IP of the user computer
- Referrer metadata
- The user’s email address, when they log with Google to save in Drive a CalcMe session
- Anonymous usage data
CalcMe sessions can be stored in user’s personal Drive under previous consent. When signing in his personal Drive, user will be prompted with a dialog asking access to a series of permissions.
This addendum details what and how these permissions are used within CalcMe.
The permissions requested are the most restrictive ones allowed by Google that also allow CalcMe to work. They are the following:
|OAuth Scope||Permission requested||Description|
|View your email address||Google account address. Required for all G Suite add-ons by default. Used for Drive sign-in. May be also used for Facebook Similar Audiences service.|
|profile||View your basic profile info||This is used to build the nice account bullet with your name and avatar.|
|openid||Authenticate using OpenID Connect||This is not used, but part of minimal Google Sign-In scope set, with the previous two.|
|auth/drive||Full, permissive scope to access all of a user’s files, excluding the Application Data folder.||This is used to display the file picker to open saved documents and to enable CalcMe document sharing with a link.|
|auth/drive.install||Special scope used to let users approve installation of an app, and scope needs to be requested.||This is needed to launch CalcMe from Google Drive.|
The above are only used when the user explicitly logs in with Google in order to save or load CalcMe documents from Google Drive.
How we use the information we collect
- The primary usage of the data is to provide the service to you.
- We use the information and usage statistics to continuously improve our product. We find bugs and we figure out what new features may be most useful thanks to this information.
- We use this information to help you fix any issue with CalcMe.
- We may use the email address to create Facebook Custom Audiences for marketing purposes. You won’t receive any of these communications, as they are dedicated to new potential customers. If you are not happy sharing your email address with us for this purpose, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we won’t use it from then on. If you are a GSuite admin and you don’t want to share sensitive data outside your organization’s domain, you can revoke it as explained here. If you revoke it, though, it won’t be possible to access Google Drive from CalcMe.
Maths for More S.L.
Muntaner 262, 08021 Barcelona, SPAIN