Math and science in an XML editor
Using an XML editor? Do you need to integrate a MathML editor?
WIRIS EDITOR allows you to
- Create mathematical formulas with a visual editor (WYSIWYG)
WIRIS develops and mantains Plugins for several XML editors that enhances your text editor with new icons to edit math equations with WIRIS EDITOR.
How does it work?
Just click on the new WIRIS icons that appear in your rich text editor toolbar. A WIRIS EDITOR window will pop up. Create a scientific expression formula with the classical interface or handwrite it.
When you click on Accept, your expression will be converted into an image and displayed along with your other content.
- New icon in the toolbar
- Edit in mobile devices. Works with iPad and other tablets.
- Accesibility text automatically included in math formulas.
- LaTeX support
- Interface requests images to a web-service
- Images are stored in a cache folder