Math and science for Schoology
Easily include maths formulas in your content within Schoology.
- Create mathematical formulas with a visual editor (WYSIWYG)
Activating WIRIS APPs in your Schoology course enhances your text editor with new icons to edit math equations with WIRIS EDITOR.
App Center > Search for WIRIS > Install LTI App
How does it work?
Just click on the new WIRIS icons that appear in your rich text editor toolbar. A WIRIS EDITOR window will pop up. Create a scientific expression formula with the classical interface or handwrite it.
When you click on Accept, your expression will be converted into an image and displayed along with your other content.
- New icon in the toolbar
- Edit in mobile devices. Works with iPad and other tablets.
- Accesibility text automatically included in math formulas.
- LaTeX support
- Interface requests images to a web-service
- Images are stored in a cache folder