WIRIS quizzes for Moodle 2.x.
Release 3.33 - 2015 March
- Equivalent as equations now acts more geometrically. Also it can handle absolute values.
Release 3.32 - 2015 January
Release 3.31 - 2014 October
- Shortanswer questions now understand more types of answer:
- Export & Import of WIRIS quizzes studio contents.
Release 3.28 - 2014 February
- Now quizzes understands repeating decimals, using vinculum notation
- Huge improvement in speed of Cloze questions
- Compatibility with Moodle 2.7
Release 3.24 - 2013 October
- New grammar for Lists and sets
- New grammar for Equation comparison
- Compatibility with Moodle 2.6
- Applet digitally signed
- Validation rules now available for Cloze
- Several minor bug fixes
Release 3.23 - 2013 July
- New objects admitted as answer: equations, system of equations and inequations
- Compatibility with Moodle 2.5
Release 3.21 - 2013 January
- Compatibility with Moodle 2.4
- Enhanced system performance
- Fixed bug about TinyMCE loading
Release 3.20 - 2012 November
- New available question types: Cloze, Compound answer.
- Include WIRIS cas, maybe with initial content, in the question.
- Interface in Italian
Release 3.18 - 2012 July
- Available question types: Short answer, Multiple choice, Essay, True/False, Matching.
- Only lacks Cloze, which internally is called "multianswerwiris", and as today can not be imported into Moodle 2.x.
- Interface in English, Spanish and Catalan.
Release 3.17 - 2012 June
- Moodle 2.x. Check the new features.
- Available question types: Short answer, Multiple choice
- Interface in English, WIRIS cas in all CAS languages
WIRIS quizzes for Moodle 1.x.
Release 1.4 - 2011 April
- A new grammar widens the range of answers treated by the system
- French, German and Italian versions available
- Fixed an issue with importing questions with images
Release 1.3 - 2010 October
- WIRIS cas session for the student can be initialized with content
Release 1.2 - 2010 October
- Compatibility with WIRIS editor 2.0
- Slight grammar flexibility for student answer: implicit multiplication and implicit function application
Release 1.1 - 2010 September
- Possibility of a WIRIS cas session in the answer for any question type
Release 1.0 - 2010 June
- Official launch of the product
Release 0.7 - 2010 February
Release 0.6 - 2010 January
Added embedded answers (cloze) question type
Release 0.5 - 2009 October
- Improved uninstall and reinstall
- Test page
Release 0.4 - 2009 November
- Added graphics
- Added automatic syntax check of the answer
- Added evaluation function
Release 0.3 - 2009 July
- Short answers, support for multiple answers in the same formula editor
- Short answers, enable the use of WIRIS cas in the students answer
- Fixed the import/export feature of questions
Release 0.2 - 2009 February
- Expansion of supported question types
Release 0.1 - 2008 October
- Set up of basic functionality